To place quick COD order Call us at +91 96540 44425
Qurist believes in bringing to every home natural, wellness solutions that inspire and high efficacy, bioavailable CBD formulations, curated with passion.
Our products use state of the art extraction processes coupled with only the best growing practices to ensure that we safely deliver effective results.
Not every CBD product is created equal. Our certifications show you why:
- Pet Friendly
- Gluten Free
- Halal certified
- Third Party tested
- Quality Tested and sanitised before delivery
- Ethically sourced
- 100% THC free
- No Harsh Solvents
- NON GMO
- American Farmed Hemp
Ingredients: CBD from broad spectrum hemp extract, MCT (fractionated coconut) oil,Natural Tulsi/Berry Extract
Which dosage strength should I choose?
We recommend the mild strength if you are new to CBD. However, if you have a pre-existing ailment or a larger than average build, we would recommend choosing the strong strength.
How much CBD oil should I take every day?
Initially, 2ml of CBD oil a day is a great start, after which you can increase or decrease the dosage as per the requirements of your body or the severity of your ailment.
How should I consume CBD oil?
CBD oil is most effective when consumed orally i.e sublingually. However, our CBD oil can also be mixed with food, in hot beverages or applied topically.
What does 100% THC free mean?
THC is the psychoactive component of which trace elements are found in the industrial hemp plant. Our product goes through state-of-the-art proprietary processes to remove all traces of THC, sincerely, for your peace of mind.
What sets Qurist apart from other CBD oils?
From regulated cultivation and safe extraction methods, to meticulous third-party lab testing, Qurist sets the bar for CBD products worldwide. We assure you that we make the safest and most effective CBD products you can buy.
Why is CBD quality so important?
When it comes to CBD, there is immense importance placed on quality since not all hemp available is grown under regulated conditions and not all extraction methods are safe. Bad quality CBD extracts are ineffective and in some cases, even harmful.
Extraction: With state-of-the-art extraction methods used, all healthy cannabinoids are safely and efficiently processed without the use of harsh chemicals or toxic solvents. Our CBD oils also come with a Halal certification. When it comes to Qurist, purity is a promise.
Sourced locally from the coconut farms in Kerala, our veritable MCT carrier oil is completely organic and is USDA certified. At Qurist, every formulation is replete with natural, organic flavours and is mixed meticulously under controlled temperatures for 60 mins vs. the industry average of 15 mins to ensure best suspension and distribution of the CBD compound, making them highly bioavailable.
Every Qurist bottle goes through sincere quality testing checks and is sanitized before it finds its way to you and your loved ones.
The different types of CBD:
- Isolate: Isolates only extract the specific chemical “CBD” without extracting any of the other beneficial plant cannabinoids. It’s cheap to produce as it’s often derived from the waste parts of the plant. Be wary of some Isolate products that market themselves as broad spectrum.
- Full Spectrum: Using regulated hemp, all beneficial compounds in the plant are extracted to create the “entourage effect” where all cannabinoid types work together for greater efficacy.Full Spectrum Extracts, however, contain trace amounts of THC - the psychoactive component of the plant.
- Broad Spectrum: Broad Spectrum Extract goes a step further than a Full Spectrum Extract and uses proprietary processes to isolate the THC element, removing it completely. Making it 100% THC free, while retaining all the beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes.
Box Contents: Bottle, Sealed Dropper, CBD Guide
Disclaimer & Disclosures:
- Not FDA/ AYUSH Approved
- Not intended to cure, treat etc.
- Not for pregnant woman, or people with allergies (coconut)
- Consult a physician before consuming, mixing with other medicines
- Keep bottle away from children
- Do not use it if the bottle is opened/ tampered with.
Please find the attached COA.