Description :Hemp seeds are the seed of the Cannabis Sativa plant and have a hard nut-like exterior and soft chewy inside. They are a great crunchy snack option with packed with all the benefits of hemp foods but are difficult to add to recipes with their hard exterior.
- HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS: Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron and zinc.
- MAY HELP IN SKIN DISORDERS:Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats. They have a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3, which may benefit skin diseases and provide relief from eczema and its uncomfortable symptoms.
- GREAT SOURCE OF PLANT BASED PROTEIN:About 25% of the calories in hemp seeds come from protein. What’s more, they contain all the essential amino acids, making them a complete protein source.
- MAY HELP IN REDUCING SYMPTOMS OF PMS:Hemp seeds may reduce symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, thanks to its high levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- MAY HELP IN DIGESTION:Whole hemp seeds contain high amounts of fibre — both soluble and insoluble — which benefits digestive health.
- MAY HELP IN FIGHTING BAD CHOLESTROL:Studies suggest that hemp seeds can help break down cholesterol as well as fight blood clots, which are typically caused by high cholesterol levels.
WAYS TO INCLUDE HEMP SEEDS IN YOUR DIET
- Eat raw as a snack.
- Mix into your smoothie.
- Sprinkle on top of cereal, salads, yogurt, or even oatmeal.
- Blend with water to make hemp seed milk.
- Ground hemp seed to use it as a condiment.
- Toasted hemp seeds can be eaten like popcorn.
- Can be used to make chutney, sauces and dips like hummus and pesto.
Country of Origin: India
Why Buy from CannaEssentials?
Cannaessentials.in is one of the largest online marketplaces for hemp products in India. We strive to bring the purest and the best hemp products to every household in the country. Check out our website to buy organic hemp oil in India and to know more about hemp seeds, hemp hearts, and other forms of hemp nutrition Let's revive wellness and improve lives!