To place quick COD order Call us at +91 96540 44425
- Standardized extracts of Ephedra vulgaris
- Emblica officinalis
- Ocimum sanctum
- Terminalia bellirica
- Adhatoda vasica
- Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Pistacia integerrima
- Achyranthes aspera
- Zizyphus vulgaris
- Neelgiri oil
- Solanum xanthocarpum
- Viola odorata
- Cichorium intybus
- Mentha spicata
Ephedra vulgaris – The plant extract is used for treatment of Asthma. It has shown actions like, target specific biological activities such as broncho-dilation, mast cell stabilization, anti-anaphylactic, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, anti-allergic and immune-modulatory in the treatment of asthma.
Contains several alkaloids and the chief active principles such as vasicine & vasicinone. Vasica is well-known for its effectiveness in treating respiratory conditions, because of its stimulant effect on the respiratory system. It acts as an antispasmodic and expectorant.
Glycyrrhiza glabra – The plant’s major active component, Glycyrrhizin is considered demulcent, expectorant and stimulates mucous secretions of the trachea.
Ocimum sanctum – One of the major biologically active compounds in Ocimum sanctum is the tri-terpene compound urosolic acid.It possess antifungal, antimicrobial, analgesic, immunomodulatory, anti allergic, antipyretic, antiviral and anti-inflammatory activities.
Mode of Action
- Main action of these herbs is to relax the bronchioles and help in expectoration of the phlegm.
- Tulsi, Vasaka, Mulathi and Amla in Kuff sooth has anti-viral, anti-bacterial activity. Somlata is a source of ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, which are naturally occurring alkaloids works on brochodilation.
- Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids and help in allergic and viral respiratory infection.
- Mulathi and Unab have soothing action on the throat and bronchial lining. Apamarga, Kakarsinghi and Solanum xanthocarpum supports above mechanisms.
- Kuff sooth have expectorant, anti histamine, anti-inflammatory and anti-tussive properties and it supports the bronchial and pleural lining.
Allergic sore throat, laryngitis, allergic rhinorrhea, sinusitis, smokers cough, bronchial asthma and chronic & acute bronchitis.
Adult – 2 teaspoonful thrice a day.
Child – 1 teaspoonful thrice a day with warm water or as directed by your health provider.
- Kuff-sooth is a best remedy in case of common cold and allergic upper respiratory issues. 5- 10 ml twice/thrice a day gives instant relief from the sign and symptoms.
- We suggest its use with warm water when there is congestion.
- One should avoid sour, cold and irritant stuff while taking Kuff sooth.
Country of Origin: India
Why Buy from CannaEssentials?
Cannaessentials.in is one of the largest online marketplaces for hemp products in India. We strive to bring the purest and the best hemp products to every household in the country. Check out our website to buy organic hemp oil in India and to know more about hemp seeds, hemp hearts, and other forms of hemp nutrition Let's revive wellness and improve lives!