- Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha – Immunity Booster Kadha
- Net Quantity: 50g X 2 Powder
- Half teaspoon (approx. 1g) in 150 ml water (tea cup)
- Or 1 teaspoon (approx. 2g) in 300 ml waster (coffee mug)
- Dr. Vaidya’s Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha is a herbal decoction formulated with Ayurvedic herbs that help to boost immunity, relieve upper respiratory tract infections, and reduce coughing, sore throat, colds, and congestion.
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha is an Ayurvedic kadha or decoction that can be helpful as an effective natural supplement for anyone looking for herbal immune support. Made exclusively from natural ingredients, the supplement has been formulated using traditional Ayurvedic wisdom and rigorous research. It contains extracts from herbs that are highly regarded as immunity boosters, such as tulsi, dalchini, sunth, and Krishna marich. This kadha has been meticulously formulated with the aim of helping in boosting immunity naturally. These ingredients are widely used in a range of Ayurvedic medications, including ayurvedic kadha for cold, ayurvedic kadha for cough, kadha for sore throat, and in almost every Ayurvedic immunity booster.
The importance of the herbs used in Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha in Ayurvedic medicine is not surprising. These herbs are known to have a positive influence on immune function and have demonstrated immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. This makes them useful in any natural immune system booster, as the herbs are widely believed to boost the immune system, thereby helping in enhancing protection against a wide range of infections, while also reducing recovery times when infections do occur. While many of these herbs can be used in their natural form, Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha has been specially formulated to enhance the action of the herbs in a very precise blend.
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha may be regarded as an ayurvedic kadha for immunity, but the herbs in the formula can do more than improve immune system function. They are known to exhibit anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects, which is why they are frequently used in a wide range of Ayurvedic home remedies for common colds, coughs, congestion, respiratory infections, and other flu like diseases. It is also worth noting that a healthy immune system doesn’t just help in the prevention of disease. It also helps fight infections and allows recovery whenever you fall ill.
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha is an Ayurvedic kadha that should be stocked in any natural care plan. The formula is wholly natural and made from a blend of herbs that are packed with varied nutrients and potent medicinal properties. As it is free of all synthetic and chemical ingredients, the decoction is believed to pose no known risk of side effects so long as it is used in accordance with the package directions.
How to Use
Half teaspoon (approx. 1g) in 150 ml water (tea cup)
Or 1 teaspoon (approx. 2g) in 300 ml waster (coffee mug)
Note: If you feel uncomfortable and/or nausea when this product is taken before meals, ensure that it is taken after 1-2hrs after meals instead.
Huff N Kuff Kadha Ingredients –
- Jyesthimadhu – Jyesthimadhu is commonly used to treat respiratory problems due to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, mucolytic, expectorant and soothing properties. It aids the expulsion of mucus from the bronchial passages, and soothes irritated airways and bronchioles. It helps in keeping respiratory tract healthy. Glycyrrhizin, the main bioactive component in Jyesthimadhu has been shown to support the immune system.
- Kalameri – Known as King of Spices, this popular spice has many powerful medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial. Due to its warming nature, Kalameri is commonly used in treating cold, cough and other respiratory diseases. It also improves digestion, reduces stress. Piperine, active constituent of Kali miri also possesses immunomodulatory, liver protecting actions.
- Cinnamon – It is prepared from the dried inner bark of evergreen tree of Cinnamomum cassia and known for its fragrance, sweet and warm taste. It is reported to have a wide range of effects, including anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, anti-diabetic, antibacterial and antiviral, and immunoregulatory effects. Cinnamaldehyde present in cinnamon oil makes it an effective antiviral.
- Sunth – Sunth or ginger has been used for its medicinal properties since centuries. It is one of the most used natural decongestant and antihistamine. Sunthi has antiviral and antibacterial properties which help in easing chest congestion by drying out excess mucus. Sunthi relieves indigestion, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol, soothes sore muscles, reduces joint pain and thus helps to gain overall health.
- Lavang – These are aromatic flower buds also called cloves, and commonly used as a spice. They have antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and pain relieving actions. This makes them a popular remedy for respiratory and dental problems, headache and sore throat. Clove also enhances immune response thanks to presence of active substances like eugenol, thymol.
- Dried Mint leaves – Mint has a long history of medicinal use mainly for treating stomach pain, alleviating indigestion, gas, calming stress and anxiety, and promoting restful sleep. Mint leaves are also known to have anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Dried Tulsi leaves – Tulsi has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its diverse medicinal properties. Tulsi’ has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity. Tulsi is hot in nature, tastes bitter. It penetrates the deep tissues, dries up tissue secretions and normalizes Kapha and Vata. On daily consumption, it helps in preventing diseases, promotes general health, wellbeing.
- Elaichi – Elaichi (Cardamom) is a spice with powerful medicinal properties. Due to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, expectorant, mild bronchodilating actions, Elaichi is frequently used in treating respiratory diseases like cough, bronchitis.
- Behadachal – Behda is very commonly used to treat respiratory conditions like including respiratory tract infections, cough, sore throat and hoarseness. It balances all three doshas but acts particularly on Kapha dosha. This Rasayana i.e. rejuvenating herb is mentioned as Kanthya meaning effective for throat in Ayurveda.
- Saunf – Saunf is traditional and popular herb with a long history of use as a medicine. It is widely known as a stimulant, stomachic, expectorant and carminative. It is most commonly used in gastrointestinal problems and as an expectorant in children.
- Katha – Katha has strong antioxidant, astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antifungal properties and a common ingredient of formulations used to manage cough, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases. Catechin is a polyphenol which is abundantly present in the Katha and has anti-allergic action.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is one of the most commonly used herb for respiratory diseases. It has number of medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antimicrobial. It breaks down mucus and makes its expulsion from the body easier. This helps in relieving coughing and improves breathing. It also has immunomodulatory action which help to fight infections.
- Pipermint extract – It is a popular traditional remedy for a number of conditions like common cold, indigestion, flatulence. Peppermint oil is an excellent remedy for coughs, bronchitis, and inflammation of the oral mucosa and throat.
Country of Origin: India
Why Buy from CannaEssentials?
Cannaessentials.in is one of the largest online marketplaces for hemp products in India. We strive to bring the purest and the best hemp products to every household in the country. Check out our website to buy organic hemp oil in India and to know more about hemp seeds, hemp hearts, and other forms of hemp nutrition Let's revive wellness and improve lives!