- Daily source of Vitamins & Minerals
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6
- Rich in Protein & Fiber
- Improves Metabolism
- Helps alleviate skin
- High gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
- Soy and gluten-free
- Plant-based seeds
What are Hemp Seeds?
Hemp seeds are the richest source of protein, omega-3, and minerals. When compared to similar foods like chia seeds and flax seeds, Hemp seeds are generally identified as the world’s most nutritious seeds in India.
Benefits of Hemp Seeds?
- Protein from hemp seeds is more digestible than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cow’s milk or any other high protein food.
- Edestin and albumin, considered as “high-quality storage proteins” are present in our Hemp seeds. They house a significant amount of all nutritious essential amino acids.
- Presence of omega 3 and omega 6 helps control many internal health processes. Ranging from increasing cell growth, regulating the immune system, and eliminating symptoms of skin disorders to keep the body healthy.
- Slowing the digestion process, it keeps the body feeling fuller, hence acts as a weight loss supplement.