Februus organics hemp oil is made from the highest quality organic hemp seeds (Cannabis Sativa) from the hills of Uttarakhand. These are cold pressed without any chemicals to maximise flavour and nutrition. Naturally high in ALA and omega 3 fatty acid, which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Source of origin - Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand
- Raw, Cold Pressed, Hemp Oil
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps maintain good heart health
- Perfect balance of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
- Fatty acid content of hemp seed oil is also good for the brain health
- Cold pressed (below 30 degrees ) - Hence all nutrients are preserved
- Helpful treatment for a range of skin issues, including: eczema, dermatitis , acne etc
Consume on its own or in smoothies, dressings and dips.
It is a great night oil that can applied on you face and hands and left overnight to moisturise your skin and open clogged pores. Mix it with some olive oil or almond oil and some sugar to make a scrub that you can apply gently all over your face and neck, let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
Hemp oil is not suitable for high temperature cooking as it will lose its nutritional value and has a low smoke point.