What Are The Benefits Of Hemp Seeds?
Although hemp has been used in India for thousands of years, many people still don't know much about the various benefits of hemp seeds. Hemp seeds are great for a lot of reasons. They are 100% natural and do not contain harmful chemicals. These seeds are non-addictive, and you won't get high from consuming them. In this blog, you will learn about the several benefits of this gift of nature.
The Benefits of Hemp Seeds
As for the health benefits of hemp seeds, here's just a few of them to give you an idea:
- They're rich in healthy fats – they contain a lot more essential fatty acids than flax seeds, walnuts, and many other oil-rich seeds;
- They're packed with amino acids – over 20 different types of amino acids can be found in hemp seeds, amongst which the nine essential amino acids: isoleucine, histidine, leucine, lysine, phenylalanine, methionine, tryptophan, threonine, and valine.
- They contain highly-digestible proteins. Hemp seeds contain 30% proteins, of which 65% is edestin, a type of protein very similar to what can be found in the plasma, which makes it very easy to assimilate.
- They're rich in vitamin E, which plays an important role in skin health, prevents inflammation and cognitive impairment.
- They're rich in magnesium – which helps fight stress and anxiety.
- They're rich in B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6) – which boost metabolism, regulate stress hormones, and are essential for your overall health.
- They're rich in iron. Just 3 tablespoons of hemp seed oil provide 15% of the necessary daily intake of iron for an adult.
- They're rich in zinc, which fights inflammation, fights the effects of free radicals, which can weaken the immune system and helps keep stress hormones under control. Just 3 tablespoons of hemp seed oil provide 30% of the necessary daily intake of zinc for an adult.
- They help strengthen the immune system.
- They boost the natural detoxification processes.
- They're rich in phytonutrients.
- Because they help reduce inflammation, they're recommended to people suffering from arthritis, cardiovascular diseases, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases.
- They help reduce cholesterol.
- They boost circulation.
- They contain sterols (not to be confused with steroids!), which can reduce the risk of colon cancer and prostate cancer.
Hemp seeds are absolutely safe and non-addictive. There are no known side-effects, and it is almost like a magic ingredient in the recipe of wellness. Hemp seeds are extremely easy to consume and can be conveniently added to your meals. It is always a good idea to start with less quantity and then increase it gradually.
Cannaessentials.in is one of the largest online marketplaces for premium hemp products in India. To buy hemp protein powder or hemp oil in India or for more information on 100%
organic products such as hemp seeds and hemp in India, do explore our website. Let's revive wellness and improve lives!