How To Make A Healthy Smoothie With Himalayan Hemp Powder
Hemp is gaining popularity for being a superfood. It is now considered as one of the most beneficial plants for human health that exists on our planet. The plant has its roots coming from Ayurveda, and it is derived from the magic plant Himalayan Cannabis Sativa. It is known to be filled with nutrients and can be consumed in a variety of ways.
You can use Himalayan hemp hearts (hemp seeds), hemp oil, or hemp protein powder.
The powder is a great form of consumption because you can add it as a protein supplement to your healthy smoothie.
The reason is to focus on the protein and high fiber ingredients of these health-giving seeds. It is light and way easier to digest than many other protein powders available in the market.
The powder doesn’t exactly have the most delightful taste all by itself; however, a little mix and match with flavor and fruits can go a long way. Smoothie and Himalayan hemp powder is considered the best combination so far.
We are going to share a recipe for a refreshing smoothie. We have got ripe banana and blueberries for sweetness along with tahini sauce, Himalayan hemp powder, flax for an extra dose of protein, essential fats, and antioxidants.
Before dwelling into the recipe, let us make you understand how a smoothie with some added Himalayan hemp powder can benefit you.
- Smoothies can help you lose excess body weight without having you skip any meal. Sounds like a plan! Right? Actually, the fruits and berries that are used to prepare these drinks serve as excellent companions for keeping you healthy and feeling refreshed on a hot summer day. The nutrients present in hemp powder and, of course, fruits help dissolve body fat and clear up your circulatory system.
- We all know that about 70% of your body is water. Having smoothies along with breakfast is a great way to replenish the loss of water in your body during the summer.
People trying to lose weight often skip the morning meal and end up feeding in larger amounts between meals. To avoid this, You must drink smoothies blended with hemp powder and some excellent fruits. This way, you can start your day on a fresh note and keep your tummy full until Brunch.
- Green smoothies that contain a lot of green leafy vegetables are a good source of - added with Himalayan hemp protein powder; it can aid indigestion. The fiber provided by these drinks multiplies the benefits of having a delicious breakfast, especially during the summer.
- Green tea is a renowned source of antioxidants. You can add matcha green tea powder to make your smoothies antioxidants rich. Add some Grapes, berries, and sweet potatoes for flavor.
- Many people are not aware that smoothies are a great source of improving your immunity. Immunity is what fights against the pathogens and viruses inside out body. However, its potential becomes degenerated due to many reasons. Interestingly, having smoothies made of ingredients that include nutrients like beta-carotene helps boost your immune system. Himalayan hemp powder with some fruits and veggies can do wonders.
Why is Himalayan hemp powder so important for health?
Hemp is one of the complete proteins in the plant food kingdom, containing all 21 known amino acids. The list includes the nine other properties that humans are unable to produce. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Protein is necessary for basic bodily functions; it helps to build new cells while looking after the tissues within your body. Protein is responsible for making neurotransmitters, the essential internal messaging service that sends the signals around your body to make it function. Hemp comes up top for protein power and is well recognized as a superfood by those seeking a healthy protein source.
Time for the deliciously, healthful, superfood recipe:
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3 heaped tablespoons frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon hemp protein powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 2 heaped teaspoons tahini
- 200ml rice milk
- Sprinkle of hulled hemp seeds (optional)
- Measure all ingredients into a blending jug.
- Blend together until creamy smooth.
- Sprinkle some hulled hemp seeds on top (optional).
- Serve immediately.