Hemp Oil And Its Ancient Ayurvedic Treatment
The ancient Ayurveda:
Ayurveda has served millions of people since ancient times. While the modernized version of Ayurveda is reflected in the altered medicine, its roots still guide us to follow more holistic healing processes to strengthen the body's ecosystem.
Ayurveda is followed by a belief that health and wellness rely on a balance between the mind, body, and spirit. Its main objective is to promote good health.
Wouldn't you agree that Ayurveda is a gift from nature and is available as a natural remedy to help us at least fight severe diseases and viruses.
Does Hemp carry Ayurvedic properties?
Hemp is gaining worldwide popularity. While the buzz around the globe is a mixture of rumors and unexplainable claims, the right reason is it's unsaturated and zero chemical properties. Hemp is a strain of the cannabis Sativa plant. It is manufactured from varieties of Cannabis sativa that do not contain significant amounts of THC.
This leads us to the benefits of Hemp. Hemp oil has a rich profile of nutrients, fatty acids, and useful bioactive compounds. It is beneficial for skincare, haircare, and even positively works well in reducing arthritis pain.
In case you are wondering how you should make use of Hemp- worry not. It is effortless and can be easily used in many forms, such as edibles, protein powder, seeds, and oil; the most suitable way of hemp consumption is oil.
The gift from Himalayas
Hemp oil is derived from Himalayan Hemp and is dark to clear light green in color. It should not be confused with hash oil, a THC containing oil made from the Cannabis flower. Himalayan Hemp has positively proven to deliver the remedial effects on skin and hair treatment. And it effectively works to strengthen the immune system.
We at cannaessentials.in have handpicked products that are only manufactured with Himalayan Hemp.
Listed below are some products that were tried, tested, and loved by our happy customers.
- Hemp hearts- 'Hemp hearts' is a complete dose of nutrition that has directly come from the land of its origin- The Himalayas. The perfectly shelled hemp seeds are called hemp hearts because it has a direct positive effect on your cardiovascular health. If you are looking for something to improve your irregular blood flow effortlessly, then 'Hemp hearts' is the best solution.
How To Use - Hemp Hearts add its nutritious magic to any meal so you can bake with it or add a spoonful of hemp hearts with your favorite juice, smoothie, lassi, milk, or water.
- Dosage Guidelines - 20g - 25g per day or as directed by the physician.
- Builds immunity
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Aids muscle function
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Maintains normal cholesterol level
- Hemp oil for skin- Hemp oil is extracted naturally from hemp seeds. And it is the most premium unsaturated oil from the cannabis plant. Since it comes from hemp seed, it contains the ideal 3:1 Super Omega-6 (SDA) to Super Omega-3 (GLA) ratio. Moreover, it is the ultimate form of Hemp consumption.
How To Use - Take 3ml(2-3 drops) and massage it on to your skin until absorbed. It is edible, and it offers a delicate nutty flavor to every dish. In addition to it, you can make smoothies, salads, vegetables, and all kinds of pasta using this oil.
- Dosage Guidelines - 3ml or 2-3 drops per day or as directed by the physician.
- Helps in quick hair growth
- Has anti-aging properties
- Helps in healing acne, and rashes
- Oxygenates and hydrates skin
- Helps to maintain hormonal balance
- Hemp seed oil for hair- Ayurvedic Hemp Seed Oil is super beneficial for regular hair care. Hair is made up of keratin, 90% of which is protein. Hemp oil works during the hair growth process. It provides excess protein, which improves blood circulation on the scalp. Hemp oil hair massage nourishes the scalp and ensures that the hair follicles are strengthened enough to support hair growth.
How To Use - Take 2 to 4 drops of oil between your palms and gently massage your hair, face, scalp, dry skin, and related areas. A sensitive skin patch test is recommended before using hemp oil.
For External Use Only.
Dosage Guidelines - 20g - 25g per day or as directed by the physician.
- Helps with quick hair growth
- Has anti-aging properties
- Rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Iron
- Improves blood circulation on the scalp
- Helps in healing acne, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis
Let us know which one do you like the most?
Visit https://cannaessentials.in/collections/all to shop from a wide range of hemp products.