Try The Fingerlicking Hemp Hearts And Almond Pancake
When we say pancakes, what’s the first thing that strikes your mind and what you feel as you roll the word “cupcake” or “pancake” around?
Pancakes or cupcakes are just the words that make me feel excited, happy, and relaxed all at the same moment.
These words always make me think to celebrate – in my mouf!
Maybe it’s because of both end in “cakes”… ???
This light and fluffy, hemp almond pancake packs are a hefty nutritional punch in addition to being so appetizing! And are very easy to cook and will take very little time of yours. So, what are you waiting for?
Try It Today.
- Almond milk 3/4 cup
- Hemp Hearts 3 tablespoon
- Ground oats 1 cup (You can also grind oats in your blender).
- Egg 1
- Almond butter 2 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt
- Honey 1 teaspoon or according to your taste
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix all the ingredients and let the batter stand undisturbed for 2-3 minutes, as it will thicken during this time
- Heat the non-stick pan and grease it.
- Now add 3-4 tablespoons of mixture in the pan and cook on low flame for 3- 4 minutes or till golden - flip and repeat. And enjoy it with banana hemp berries smoothie.
Stay connected with Cannaessentials.in for more Hemp recipes.