This Year Hempify Your Janmashtami With Hemp Hearts & Coconut Bars
These hemp hearts and coconut bars are super delicious, soft and yummy. Also, they are packed with nutritious goodness.
The little seed from hemp is beneficial for your heart, brain, muscles, nerves, and blood cells from its valuable source of many B vitamins. In addition, hemp hearts contain vitamin E and beta carotene, antioxidants that help strengthen your immune system. So, what are you waiting for ? Try it today.
- Medium unsweetened coconut, toasted 1 1/2 cup
- Almond butter 1 cup
- Hemp Hearts 1 cup
- Organic maple syrup 1/3 cup
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Raisins 1/4 cup (optional)
- Dark chocolate chips 1/5 cup (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 325F.
- Spread the coconut on a baking pan and bake for 5-10 mins or until it turns brown and toasted.
- While coconut is toasting, mix the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the toasted coconut. Mix well.
- Press the mixture into a baking pan and refrigerate it for at least 3 hours.
- Once it's set, lift from the pan and cut into square pieces.
Stay tuned with Canna Essentials for more recipes.