The Happiest Breakfast Ever- Banana, Peanut Butter Hemp Smoothie
We know summer is going nowhere for some time. With the need to beat the heat, we struggle for that extra glucose to get through the day. To make it possible, we sign up for processed and sugar-infused food items. How about a healthy energy drink to beat the heat in no time with no extra damage to the brain?
Click here to read: Healthy Summer Drink - Banana Berries Hemp Smoothie.
Today we have for a special smoothie recipe. We know you won't be able to resist.
It has a divine taste of chocolate.
The nutty flavor of Peanut butter
And the healthy nutrients of Hemp Protein.
This smoothie uses Hemp Protein, which is full of organic raw protein, phytonutrients, and fiber and contains no trans fats, dairy, or lactose.
This smoothie makes for the perfect beverage after a workout or throughout the day to sustain energy because of the huge boost in protein.
- 1 banana (~ 1 cup) (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. Hemp Seed Protein
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Gather and measure all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until all ingredients have been completely blended together, forming your perfect smoothie consistency.
- Pour mixture, and serve immediately.