Skip to content
- 1 pound roasted fingerling potatoes (or any small potato)
- 2 tbsp. Cold-pressed Hemp oil
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- One head butter lettuce, chopped or torn
- Four radishes, thinly sliced
- Two green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp. chives, sliced
- 3 tbsp. Ayurvedic Essentials Hemp Hearts
Creamy Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup Cold-pressed Hemp oil
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Ayurvedic Essentials Hemp Hearts
- 2 tsp. Whole grain mustard
- ½ tsp. Lemon zest
- ½ date, optional
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Wedge potatoes in half lengthwise and place on a sheet tray.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic then toss to coat.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Take potatoes from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, mingle all vinaigrette ingredients until smooth.
- In a considerable serving bowl, toss potatoes, dressing, and all remaining salad ingredients except lettuce together in a bowl.
- Fold in lettuce at the last minute just before serving.
Spin to win
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.