Pack Your Protein Punch With Flax And Hemp Paratha
These parathas are packed with the protein punch of flax and hemp seeds. This will help to keep you energetic for longer. Both hemp seeds and flax seeds are plant-based, vegan, and vegetarian options. They contain heart-healthy fats- omega 3 & 6 and support the immune and brain functioning. They also have low-cholesterol and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Multigrain flour chapati flour 2 cups
- Flax seeds ground 1/4 cup
- 2 tbsp Hulled hemp seeds 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Water 1 1/4 cup
- Hemp oil 2 tablespoon
- Flour for dusting
- Add all the ingredients in the mixer and grind it.
- Now combine water in the blender and prepare a soft, smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into equal balls.
- Roll out one ball into a small circle
- Dust the paratha with flour
- Roll the paratha and twist
- Heat the Tava on medium to high
- Place the paratha carefully on the Tava
- As it starts cooking, add 1/2 tbsp hemp oil and turn your paratha so that it starts to fry.
- Rotate the paratha and leave it for few minutes so that it turns brown
- Adjust the heat accordingly and, once it is cooked, take the paratha.
- Repeat the process until all the parathas are cooked