Overnight Oats with Blueberry Hemp
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ¼ cups Milk
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup Ayurvedic Essentials Hemp Hearts
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup Ayurvedic Essentials Hemp Hearts, divided
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- Add fresh blueberries, milk, maple syrup and vanilla to the blender cup; blend for around 20 seconds until smooth. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add rolled oats, Ayurvedic Essentials hemp hearts and cinnamon to a large bowl of wet ingredients; stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Once the mixture has been chilled and divided into 4 jars, sprinkle each serving with ¼ cup blueberries, ¼ cup banana slices, 1 tablespoon hemp hearts and 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts.
- Overnight oats are great for breakfast meal prep; best enjoyed within 2-3 days.
- You can pre-divide mixture into 4 jars now, or after oats have been refrigerated.
Hemp Hearts are Awesome. Great sprinkled on oats/ smoothie bowls. Must must must buy. I am a dietician, and strongly urge my vegan patients to use the hemp hearts as a superb source of protein, omega 3’s