NO-BAKE COOKIES! Fingerlicking Combo of Hemp Seed 7 Oats
The delicious hemp seed and oatmeal no-bake cookies are so soft, so chocolatey. Also, they are packed with nutritious goodness.
Oh! and these quick bites are super simple to make. You can whip these up in no time to satiate that sweet tooth craving.
Hemp hearts are so versatile that you can experiment with them in so many ways they would provide the same nutritional value as they do when consumed raw.
Hemp seeds may be tiny, but they are packed with properties that improve the overall body health. Hemp is rich in high-quality protein. It contains omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids and other natural fatty acids.
Do you know what else hemp seeds are? Really, tasty! They have a nice nutty flavor, which makes them a perfect addition to a no-bake cookie.
No wonder Hemp could be enough to serve the healthy purpose; However, these no-bake sweet cookies are also made with other healthy ingredients. Ingredients like rolled oats, cacao powder, coconut oil, and cashew butter make whole combo worth Battering (wink).
Note: Although you can substitute any nut or seed butter if you need to for taste preference or allergy needs.
Must be wondering how to turn all of these ingredients into one quick bite? Well, these are super easy to make. One pot. A bunch of yummy ingredients. Batter Placed onto a cookie sheet. And put in the fridge to set.
So, you don't have to worry if you are a little messy cook. This one won't test your skills.
- 3/4 cup almond milk - - or any milk
- 1½ cup coconut sugar- - or any sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut oil - unrefined/virgin
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cashew butter - - or any nut or seed butter
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- In a pot over medium heat, whisk together the almond milk, sugar, coconut oil, and cacao powder. Stir occasionally and let the mixture warm up until it just comes to a simmer. The sugar should be fully dissolved.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla, cashew butter rolled oats, and hemp seeds until fully incorporated.
- Use a spoon or a cookie scoop, and dollop the mixture into your perfect cookie size onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place into the refrigerator for 2 hours or until the cookies are set.
- Store in a container in the fridge.