Indulge In The Tanginess Of Homemade Hemp Wheat Vermicelli
Hey, my Flawsome friends,
How are you doing this week?
Not sure if you saw my social media posts, where I have shared a couple of homemade Hemp recipes for you?
Today we have the delicious instant wheat vermicelli for you. It is super easy to cook, and its tangy taste is seriously going to make your mood. The secret ingredient Hemp oil gives your vermicelli a unique taste, and it is one of the healthiest oils produced by nature due to its naturally high levels of Omega 3 and low levels of saturated fat.
Hemp is a rich source of dietary fiber which aids healthy digestion. Hemp oil contains some powerful healing properties which keep the overall health of your body in check.
- Wheat vermicelli roughly broken 1 cup
- Hemp Oil 1 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds 1 teaspoon
- Green chilli finely chopped 1
- Onion finely chopped
- Beans finely chopped
- Capsicum finely chopped
- Medium tomato finely chopped 1
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped 1 tablespoon for garnishing
- Dry Roast the wheat vermicelli till it turns brown golden
- Add 1 teaspoon of hemp oil (so that it may not stick with each other) in water and boil the vermicelli in it.
- After boiling, strain it using a strainer and keep aside.
- Heat hemp oil in a non-stick pan, add mustard seed and let them splutter.
- Add green chilli, chopped onion saute till it turns golden brown
- Add tomato and saute till it becomes soft and after that add all veggies in it and saute them for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt, mix them properly.
- Add wheat vermicelli, mix, and cook for 2 minutes or till done.
- Add lemon juice and 1 tablespoon coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Stay tuned with Cannaessentials.in for more Hemp recipes.