High Protein Carrot Cake, hemp and Chia Pudding
Try this delicious and nutritious breakfast with very minimal efforts because I know when it comes to making a healthy breakfast, there are few areas where we all get stuck.
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water if you use only 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Toppings: sliced banana grated carrot, chopped dates, walnuts
- Add all ingredients to a jar and stir together. Tighten lid and place chia pudding in the fridge to set, at least 2 hours.
- Remove and top with desired toppings, and Enjoy!