Hemp Seed Energy Balls
- 1 cup of quick oats
- ½ cup of hemp seeds
- 1 cup of peanut creamy butter
- 1/3 cup of Honey
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. of sea salt
- ¼ cup of dark chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the oats and hemp seeds, and set aside
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the honey and peanut creamy butter. Once it is properly blended, stir in the vanilla, the cocoa powder and the salt.
- Add the peanut creamy butter mixture to the oats/hemp seeds and mix together really well
- Keep the bowl in the fridge for five minutes to cool it down then add the chocolate chips. This ensures that the mixture does not melt and the chocolate chips remain whole.
- Whip in the chips and blend again
- Roll the dough into tennis ball sized balls; wet your hands every now and then to mold the balls. Put them in the freezer to firm up in the freezer for an hour or so.