Hemp Hearts Tofu Cutlets
An excellent source of amino acids, iron, calcium and other micronutrients, tofu is a versatile ingredient with many health benefits to your hemp hearts cutlet. Both hemp hearts and tofu are plant-based, vegan, and vegetarian options.
Try these delicious cutlets today.
- Tofu 1 packet (cut it into 1 inches cubes)
- Dry mustard 1/4 teaspoon
- Hemp hearts 2 tablespoons
- Cloves garlic 2 (pressed).
- Liquid soy 1/4 cup.
- Hemp oil 2 tablespoons.
- Minced ginger 2 teaspoons.
- Mixed vegetables such as collard greens, broccoli, mushrooms, bell peppers, beans 4 cups.
- Mix mustard, garlic, and liquid soy to prepare a marinade.
- Now Marinade tofu and hemp seeds for one hour.
- Sprinkle hemp hearts in a shallow dish and apply onto each side of the tofu slices.
- Heat 1 tablespoon hemp oil in a pan on medium flame.
- Add the tofu and sauté it from both sides until it turns light brown.
- Keep aside in a warming dish on a low-temperature oven.
- Heat 1 tablespoon hemp oil, and place it on the same well-heated skillet and start serving.