Hemp Hearts Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
The delicious Hemp Hearts Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are soft and yummy. Also, they are packed with nutritious goodness.
Hemp hearts are so versatile that you can experiment with them in so many ways they would provide the same nutritional value as they do when consumed raw.
Do you know what else hemp seeds are? Really, tasty! They have a nice nutty flavor, which makes them a perfect addition to breakfast bars.
- Oats 1 cup
- Gluten-free baking flour 3/4 cup
- Cinnamon 1 tsp.
- Baking powder 1 tsp.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Real maple syrup 1/3 cup.
- Applesauce 1/2 cup
- Ground flax seeds 2 tbsp.
- Non-dairy milk 1/2 cup.
- Hemp Hearts 3/4 cup.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the non-dairy milk, applesauce, maple syrup, ground flax seeds, and whisk together and rest it for 3 minutes.
- Then add the gluten-free flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt and stir everything together.
- Finally add the Hemp hearts and fold in.
- Scoop into a baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.