Skip to content
- Hemp protein powder 1 cup
- Dairy-free mini chocolate chips 1/2 cup
- Cashews 1/2 cup
- Chickpeas, drained & rinsed 1 cup
- maple syrup 1/4 cup
- Coconut sugar 1/4 cup
- Sea salt 1/4 tsp.
- Soak the cashews in water overnight in the refrigerator
- Drain and rinse cashews and add them in the food processor with chickpeas, maple syrup, coconut sugar and sea salt. Process it until it becomes smooth.
- Add Hemp protein powder and process again until a batter has formed.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls, cover and refrigerate
- Balls are ready to enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.