Enjoy This Homemade 2-Ingredient Hemp Milk
Hemp milk is a famous plant-based alternative to cow's milk. It's made from whole hemp seeds and is rich in high-quality plant protein, healthy fats, and minerals.
Drinking hemp milk may benefit to protect against heart disease and skin health. This Friday, we have come up with hemp milk, benefits, nutrition, and how to make it.Ingredients
- Hulled hemp seeds 1/2 cup
- Water 3-4 cups (You can use less water for thicker and creamier milk!)
- Sea salt 1 pinch
- Whole date for sweetness 1
- Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp (optional)
- cocoa powder for "chocolate milk" 2 Tbsp (optional)
- Fresh berries for "berry milk" 1/4 cup(optional)
- Add hemp seeds, salt, water, and any additional add-ins to a high-speed blender. Blend it for about 1 minute, until the mixture combines well.
- Scoop out a small amount with a spoon to test the sweetness or flavor. Add more salt, vanilla, or dates if required.
- Pour the mixture into a serving container. You can also strain it if needed.
- Now transfer it to a sealed container and refrigerate. You can keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or more. Enjoy cold (and shake well) for the best results. It's delicious straight from the jar, in smoothies, or baked cookies.