Skip to content
- salmon filets 4
- Grated cheese 1/2 cup
- Hemp Hearts 1/4 cup
- Dried basil 1 tsp.
- Dried parsley 1 tsp.
- Hemp/ Olive oil 1-2 tsp.
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp.
- Lemon slices, for serving
- Sea salt and pepper, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Add salmon skin side down and rub a little olive oil over each filet.
- Combine grated cheese, Hemp Hearts, parsley, basil, 1 teaspoon hemp oil and lemon juice in a small bowl. Cover the top of each filet with the cheese mixture and Hemp Heart and press down with your hands to help the mixture stick.
- Place salmon in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. You can also broil the salmon for the last two minutes to get a brown and crisp crust.
- Serve salmon with a slice of lemon, salt and pepper.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.