Enjoy The Delicious Burger with Hemp Heart and Tofu
Hello Folks! Today we are here with one more delicious recipe for you, i.e., Hemp heart and Tofu burger. This quick bite burger is super easy to make and is also full of nutritious goodness.
The sweet nutty flavor of hemp seeds makes them a perfect addition to your menu.
So, you don't have to worry if you are a little chaotic cook. This isn't going to check your expertise.
- 1/2 cup hemp heart 150 ml warm milk
- 225 g tofu
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup cooked black-eye fresh beans
- 1 finely chopped celery stalk
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 splash olive oil
- Put hemp heart in a small frying pan on a medium flame. Roast the hemp heart lightly by continuously stirring to ensure they don't burn. Grind the hemp seeds in a grinder or with a mortar and pestle and then soak them in warm milk for 10-15 minutes.
- Mash tofu with the onion, garlic, beans, celery, parsley, soy, and tomato sauce.
- Shape mixture into burger shapes. Dip the burgers in the cornflour and set them aside on a plate
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a high or medium flame. Cook the burger for 2-3 minutes from both sides, or until it turns golden and thoroughly cooked.
- Place the lettuce leaf and burger-shaped mixture in a bun and cover with thin layer tomato ketchup to taste.
- Serve the burger with cucumber salad and lettuce leaves.
Stay connected with Cannaessentials.in for more Hemp recipes.