Crunchy Apple Avocados Salad
Today we have come up with a fresh and creative way to serve a salad. The most important ingredient is hemp seeds and which has a fantastic ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids.
A better way to get your fix is to eat foods like hemp seeds that naturally have a perfect balance.
Here's your Recipe for Crunchy Apple Avocados
- Avocados medium 2
- Red apples finely diced 2
- Hemp seeds hulled 2 tsp
- Almonds roughly chopped 1 tbsp
- Raisins 1/4 cup
- Celery stick finely chopped 1
- Lemon juiced 1/2
- Hemp oil 1 tbsp
- Ground cinnamon 1 pinch
- Cut the avocados half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh from it, keeping only skin.
- Now mix the avocado flesh with a lemon juice in a medium bowl until it turns brown.
- Now add celery, apples, hemp seed, raisins, almonds, ground cinnamon, and hemp oil.
- Fill the avocado skins with the avocado mixture and garnish it with hemp seeds, extra almonds, and apple.