A Perfect Mashup for Your Breakfast and Snacks - Warm Summer Hemp Salad
As we start breaking away from this warm weather, comfort foods, and into the lighter fares, a warm summer salad tossed in hemp oil has been proved to be the perfect mashup.
Using fresh ingredients like corn, zucchini, tomatoes, and lemon in this salad is going to give it a perfect taste. The secret ingredient Hemp oil gives your salad a unique taste, and it is one of the healthiest oils produced by nature.
So, try this healthy and nutritious salad today.
- Sweet corn or corn kernel (frozen) 1 cups
- Cherry tomatoes 1/2 cup
- Fresh zucchini 1 cup
- Hemp oil 1/2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice 2 teaspoon
- Spinach as desired
- Basil according to taste
- Pepper according to taste
- Salt to taste
- Cut the zucchini half lengthwise and then into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Heat hemp oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes
- Saute zucchini and corn in hemp oil for 10-15 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes and saute it for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now switch off the flame and add lemon and pepper to it.
- Now place it over a bed of spinach and serve it with basil as per your choice